Discover How You Can Accelerate and
Realize Your Potential, Living a Fulfilled and Rewarding Life!
Feeling Trapped, Misunderstood, Inferior, and
Held Back from the Life You Deserve?
As a Woman Born to Immigrant Parents in Canada, Many Pressures were Put on Me, Preventing Me From Tapping into My True Potential.
Does this sound like you? Read on:
Are you tired of being misunderstood? Are you underestimating yourself, or are you being underestimated by the people around you? Do you feel as if your voice is not being heard, your true nature being stifled?
What if you could follow your dreams, and be anything or anyone you wanted to be… would you choose the life you are currently living or would you make a change? I’m here to tell you that you CAN become the person that you have always felt you are meant to be.
My name is Kulbinder Saran Caldwell
My friend, I have been exactly where you are. As a South Asian woman I have been pushed into a stereotypical role, a false life that didn’t represent me or who I wanted to be. My value as a human being was viewed as secondary to being a good daughter, wife, and mother.
I felt like I was living for my family rather than for myself. I didn’t want to leave my family completely or be disowned, so I worked to find a balance that allowed me to continue to love and cherish my family but not give all of my life to them.
Once on my own I was able to discover that I am a strong, confident, and capable woman with deep passions and beliefs. I love my family, but now I also love myself and the life I live. I have a voice worth hearing. A voice that can inspire others, and that is exactly what I intend to do with it.
I want to help YOU realize that your voice should be heard, and that you are the only one who can change your life the moment you decide to take it into your own hands.
To set up a coffee date and get access to my manifesto
Here are the voices of some of the many women who have started on this life-changing journey with me:
All went well with my brother. I took your advice and expressed clearly what I needed from him moving forward. And you were right, he felt caught between my father and me and didn’t intend any disrespect toward either of us. He was apologetic and was glad I told him how I felt. I understood his position a lot better as well. I can’t thank you enough. I do believe we meet people for a reason and clearly, meeting you helped me at a time that was crucial in my life. “Thanks” seems too simple but I do thank you.
The value of your work is incredible. I admire your ability to listen without judging and providing your unconditional support for your clients.
How can I help you?
I’m a Life Coach, dedicated to helping women to better their lives by gaining greater confidence, building up your self worth, maintaining strong relationships, time-management skills, and fiscal independence and responsibility.
I create a safe, non-judgmental, understanding environment for you to share whatever is on your mind with me in a confidential manner. I will also help give you the tools you need to achieve any goal that you set your mind to, and even help you each step of the way through your journey.
It is never easy to make life changes on your own, it can be like learning a completely new language, it becomes especially difficult when those in your community only know how to speak the language they were taught, pressuring you (perhaps unknowingly) to fit in to a role that does not allow you to be happy. It’s never an easy go all by yourself.
This is why I am not only there for my clients, but I also formed a community of like-minded, socially conscious women who are going through- or have gone through- similar journeys. And through this program you can also gain better communication with your current friends and family, and expand your support network. Remember that it’s not about changing yourself, you likely feel that you’ve already done enough changing to fit the ideals of those around you.
My mission is to help YOU find YOUR true voice, whatever that means to you, and achieve your own personal goals.
It’s time you discover what you’re really capable of.
Don’t wait until tomorrow, don’t put your dreams on hold for another day, take action right now.
How many times have you felt the pull to do something better, like you can’t take it any more, but pushed it aside, resolving yourself again and again to settle for less than you deserve? Stop pushing your needs aside. Sometimes, you need to put yourself first. Take that first step today.
Taking that first real step will only be an investment of a cup of coffee. Seriously, just buy me a cup of coffee and we’ll sit down for a half hour and talk. We’ll start working out your goals and figuring out what steps are needed to achieve them. No obligation, no risk, just a cup of coffee and some good company.
To set up a coffee date
1. An Unconditional Support System of women who are there to share your fears and celebrate your achievements. Women who know first-hand the challenges that we face as first and second generation Canadian immigrants.
2. Become more Self Confident: this is a gift that keeps on giving. Not only does this give you the courage to achieve your goals, and the ability to look in the mirror each day and be proud of what you see: it also improves your relationships making you less angry and tired, and more energetic, patient, and even improves your libido.
3. Learn to express yourself and find equal ground in your relationships, you might be surprised who is ready and able to listen when you begin to find your voice and express your own needs and wants as a person.
4. Achieve the life goals you have been holding back on: the sky is the limit as to what you can accomplish. Learn how to overcome the barriers that are holding you back and become the person that you know in your heart you are truly meant to be.
5. Fiscal independence and responsibility. Stop worrying that you never have enough money to invest in what is really important to you. Learn how to make changes to budget and lifestyle that will foster greater wealth.
6. Become an inspiration for the women around you, whether they are friends, nieces, or daughters: show the women in your life that they can be strong women of value with a voice worth hearing. How will they become something if they cannot see it? Show them it is possible.
Stop feeling like your life is out of your control and you’re trapped in an existence that you’re not really happy in: gain the tools and knowledge to take your life into your own hands, and the freedom to be the person you want to be. Take action today!
P.S. Remember, you can take your first step for no more than the price of a single cup of coffee. No obligation, just sitting down for a nice talk with someone who understands what you’re going through.